Peasant Tunic in Organic Cotton
Our classic Peasant Tunic is back— the simplest of vacation lounge wear pieces to toss on and where everywhere, or nowhere.
From the beach, to strolling into town or just hanging out at home, its an essential basic with deeply V'd neckline and self-belt.
Available in other fabrics and colors here.
- Self belt, wear loose or tied
- Full peasant sleeves end at finely banded hem
- Side inseam pockets
- Size S measures 34" length, shoulder to hem
- Semi sheer
- Layer with Mini Slip or wear as Swim cover.
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Marique is 5'9.5" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 33B 25W 35H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.