Inspired by travels to Grecian isles, our Patmos is a Summer favorite, that can be worn open and swingy or fitted to flatter your waistline with the drawstring cinched. The tiered skirt gently flows out and is dropped slightly longer in back. It is fully lined for all day anywhere wear and has inseam pockets for timeless Summer style.
- Deep V-neck with raw-edge, ruffled collar
- Empire waistline ties under bust
- Deep, gathered tiers
- Hem dips longer in back
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Augusta is 5'9.5" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 31.5B 23.5W 34.5H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.