Palla Hemstitch Blouse
Our Palla Blouse's refined boho sensibility lends itself to every warm weather outfit from work, to day, to beach. Details include delicate gathering raw edge detailing at neckline & sleeves; and fine hemstitch details crossing each other.
All Hemstitching done by fine craftsmen of New York City. Pairs beautifully with our Flores Maxi Skirt, shown here in Midnight.
- Hemstitching detail down princess seams and across top
- Center front hidden button up closure
- Mother of Pearl Shell buttons
- Exposed button at collar
- Raw edge detail at collar & sleeve hem
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.