Classic Hydra Dress in Azul
Our original, elasticized top panel Hydra has returned in our new Azul color in organic cotton.
This voluminous classic, like it's namesake, makes us long for coastal Greek days and sparkling blue waters. It can be worn on or stretching across the shoulders from its new, softer and lighter elasticated top panel, and falls fluidly like Mediterranean waters to the ankles.
This is a voluminous, self-lined style— if you prefer less fabric, feel free to size down. Size S fits up to a size M.
Also available in Black, with a special hand-smocked detailing at top.
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Tomy is 5'10" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 34B 25W 36 1/2H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.