In a gorgeous jacquard cotton weave, our Fez Kaftan is cut in a loose A-line shape inspired by the Ottoman empire. It is crafted with piping accents throughout and button details to give it a special place in your warm weather wardrobe. Pair with jeweled sandals for a day of exploring foreign lands.
- Piping detail in seams throughout
- 3/4 length banded bell sleeves
- U shaped yoke and neckline
- Half Nehru collar
- Baby shell buttons at center front
- LC travel loop at back
- Swingy skirt
- In-seam pockets
Made from Striped Cotton Jacquard
- Milled in Spain
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- Can be steamed or ironed
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.