Cook Island Dress in Silk
As perfect for strolling the markets as it is an evening out, our Cook Island Dress features a fitted waistline, slim sleeves and longer skirt in a clean column style. The skirt is lined while the top is unlined and semi sheer. Buttons up the back with long keyhole opening from neckline. Pair with one of our Scoop tanks and leather flats for every day wear.
- Slightly sheer top
- Lined skirt
- Open back with shell buttons
- Three-quarter sleeves with shell buttons
Made from a midweight 100% Silk Crepe
- Pre-washed to our specs for a softer hand
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- Can be steamed or ironed
- Dry clean safe
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Nakai is 5'10" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 32B 25W 36H
Item has fitted sizing:
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, we suggest notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.