Bastille Sundress in Seersucker Patterns
Our Bastille Sundress is one of our easiest and most loved styles for vacation and Summer dressing. The seersucker striped Japanese specialty cotton cascades loosely from an elasticated, raw-edge ruffled neckline and is held up by self-fastening shoulder straps.
Delicate hemstitch details circle the skirt. Team it with a straw bag and pretty leather sandals for a romantic, bohemian vibe.
Solid color Bastille in our Signature Organic Cotton can be found here.
- Fine seersucker stripes & bold gingham
- Fully lined
- Pockets at side
- Loose elastic top
- Wide ties at shoulder
- Hemstitch detailing around skirt
Made from small batch Japanese Puckered Fabrics
- Cotton blended with a very small amount of poly for seersucker effect
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- Can be steamed
- Do not iron
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.