Anacapri Smocked Gown
THE FINEST IN HAND EMBROIDERY MADE WITH PRIDE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH A WOMEN’S INDEPENDENCE CO-OP IN MADAGASCAR.
Please ask us if you would like to know more about how this outreach collection provides women a sustainable road to personal freedom through self-empowerment, skills development, and financial literacy.
Softest, sheer organic cotton delicate gown with hand smocking detail and lattice embroidery across top. Contrasting wrapped thread detail around accompanying belt.
Also available in Natural cotton with Raisin embroidery.
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Maggie is 5'11" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 32B 23W 34H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.