Pico Blouse in Arsenic
The sweetest short sleeved cotton blouse with tiny, raw-edged ruffle detail at sleeve hem and delicate pin-tuck pleats at shoulder line.
Styled with our Kiwi Barth Short.
Available in other colors and fabrics here.
- Gathered raw edged ruffle at neckline and sleeve hem
- Center front hidden placket
- Shell button closure
- Visible button at neckline
- Pintuck pleats at shoulder
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Cai is 5'11" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 33B 24W 35H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.