Carta Tie Top
Our lightweight poplin Carta Tie Top, paired here with the matching Faja Pant, together epitomize a carefree 60s beach attitude. Top features puffed blouson sleeves, tie-front styling and delicate ruffles accenting a deep décolleté to enhance it's playful spirit.
BONUS! This top also is a great add on to your favorite swimsuit or sundress to wear like a light sweater anywhere it might get cool in the evening/ inside. (hello, overly AC'd restaurants - we're looking at you.)
- Crisp, lightweight poplin
- Tie front detailing
- Elasticized cuff
- Delicate ruffles around neckline
- Gathered sleeve at shoulders
- Unique plum brown color looks amazing with most skin colors
Made from Crisp Cotton Poplin
- White only : 100% Organic Cotton from Spain
- Print only : Milled in the Czech Republic
Make it Last
- Hand wash or machine gentle wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
- Dry clean safe
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Tomy is 5'10" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 34B 25W 36 1/2H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.