The dreamiest tiered-skirt gown in natural color organic cotton with raisin hand-embroidered lattice smocking detail. Skirt has one side slit.
Wear loose or cinched with self-belt. Fit is adjustable with shoulder and back bodice ties.
Made with pride in partnership with a women's independence co-op in Madagascar that specializes in old world hand detailing.
- Self-tie at shoulder and at back
- Maxi length
- High slit on wearer's left side
- Semi-sheer organic cotton
- Delicate hand-smocking at neckline
Made from our Airy Organic Cotton woven in Spain with Delicate Hand-Smocked Embroidery
- Hand-embroidered cotton smocking technique mastered by artisans
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in Spain and the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in Madagascar
- The finest hand embroidery made with pride in partnership with a women's independence co-op.
Remi is 5'11 1/2" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 31B 23W 35H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.