Anacapri Gown in Natural & Raisin
Softest, natural color organic cotton with raisin embroidery hand smocking detail make this dreamy gown one of our most favorites. The lattice embroidery across top is stitched in Raisin threads on Natural organic cotton gown. The self belt features contrasting wrapped thread detail on the ties.
The finest hand embroidery made with pride in partnership with a women's independence co-op in Madagascar.
Please ask us if you would like to know more about how this outreach collection provides women a sustainable road to personal freedom through self-empowerment, skills development, and financial literacy.
Also available in White with Honeydew Embroidery with Cantaloupe embroidery.
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Maggie is 5'11" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 32B 23W 34H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, we suggest notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.