Our Wallice Dress is crafted in our Signature Organic Cotton and adorned with delicate hand hemstitch detailing and trailing raw edged ruffles. It features a fitted waistline and long columnar silhouette with shell button detailing on keyhole back.
Pair with your most elegant sandals, Loup Charmant racer back slip or slides and strong jewelry for Summer events.
- Bias ruffles loosely fall down front and back
- Hemstitch detailing crosses bodice, skirt + sleeves
- Button back detailing
- Shell buttons
- Balloon sleeves
- Lined Skirt
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, we suggest notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.