Peasant Tunic with Hemstitch Detail
A variation on our favorite range of Peasant Tunics, now with hemstitch details. Rows of delicate Hemstitch detailing, sewn here in New York City, adorns the full sleeve and crosses the gathering over the back. Balloon sleeves fall to bracelet length and neckline ties with drawstring and detailed cording. Pairs perfectly with any of our Slips for more coverage.
Also available in a longer, midi length version
- Relaxed fit
- Hemstitch Rows cross sleeves and torso
- Shirttail hem arcs up to the sides
- Sides open for maximum ease
- Delicate triangle details
- Bracelet length balloon sleeves
- Drawstring neckline
- Pockets at side seam
- Oversized cut
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, we suggest notifying us at email@example.com so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.