Pamlico Shirtdress in White Poplin
Every gal needs a few classic shirt-dresses and this crisp poplin fits the bill this season! C
rafted with a slightly oversized top, full skirt with high side slits and button front, the Pamlico is made for swinging on breezy days. Waistline sits a bit under waist to be worn open or more fitted when tied with self belt. Style with a great bag and chunky sandals for Summer chic.
Also available in a Blue Print, our take on Hawaiian Bark Cloth.
Made from Crisp Cotton Poplin
- White only : 100% Organic Cotton from Spain
- Print only : Milled in the Czech Republic
Make it Last
- Hand wash or machine gentle wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
- Dry clean safe
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Augusta is 5'9.5" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 31.5B 23.5W 34.5H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.