Fez Kaftan in Poplin Stripe
In a gorgeous striped cotton poplin, our Fez Kaftan is cut in a loose A-line shape inspired by the Ottoman empire. It is crafted with piping accents throughout and button details to give it a special place in your warm weather wardrobe. Pair with jeweled sandals for a day of exploring foreign lands.
Also available in 2 colors of our Cotton Jacquard
Please note this item is Final Sale.
- Piping detail in seams throughout
- 3/4 length banded bell sleeves
- U shaped yoke and neckline
- Half Nehru collar
- Baby shell buttons at center front
- LC travel loop at back
- Swingy skirt
- In-seam pockets
Made from Crisp Cotton Poplin
- White only : 100% Organic Cotton from Spain
- Print only : Milled in the Czech Republic
Make it Last
- Hand wash or machine gentle wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
- Dry clean safe
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Chloe is 5'10" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 34B 25W 36H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, we suggest notifying us at email@example.com so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.