Capucine Blouse in Soft Hues
Our Capucine Blouse is a relaxed take on a classic peasant blouse that features delicate gathers pulled into a scooped neckline with center front V and squared off hem with vented side seams. Sleeves are bracelet length with ties at hem.
This organic cotton mainstay is as wonderful dressed up with a skirt and low heels as it is worn loose and loungy.
Shown here with our lovely Demeter Skirt.
- Full sleeves
- Ties a sleeve hem.
- Side vents
- 100% Organic Cotton
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Aubrey is 5'10" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 32B 26.5W 38H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.