Anacapri Smocked Top
The dreamiest swingy top in black organic cotton with contrasting midnight blue hand-embroidered lattice smocking detail.
This special piece is incredibly versatile and can be worn as a sleep and lounge piece, or paired with a skirt, pants or your favorite jeans for day.
Fit is adjustable with shoulder and back bodice ties.
Made with pride in partnership with a women's independence co-op in Madagascar that specializes in old world hand-detailing.
- Self-tie at shoulder and at back
- Semi-sheer organic cotton
- Delicate hand-smocking at neckline in contrast thread
Made from our Airy Organic Cotton woven in Spain with Delicate Hand-Smocked Embroidery
- Hand-embroidered cotton smocking technique mastered by artisans
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in Spain and the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in Madagascar
- The finest hand embroidery made with pride in partnership with a women's independence co-op.
Lizzy is 5'8 1/2" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 32B 23 1/2W 33H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.