Gaspé Blouse in Swiss Ellipse
A perfect wear-now blouse that will take you straight into Summer!
Our Gaspé Blouse is crafted in a small atelier in NYC in a French fabric featuring an outsized Swiss Dot stitching.
A pointed collar makes a refined statement as the fabric is gathered across the shoulders in front and back yokes and full sleeves fall down the arms into cuffed hems buttoned with small shell buttons.
Available in other colors and fabrics here.
See the full Swiss Ellipse Dot collection here.
- Pointed collar
- Gathered bodice falls from front and back yoke
- Natural shell buttons
- Hidden placket down center front
Made from Textured flocked Swiss Ellipse Dot pattern
- 100% Cotton
- Milled in France
- Fine, lightweight, semi-sheer
- Plain weave
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- Can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Sylke is 5'9 1/2" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 34B 26W 36 1/2H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.