In a gorgeous jacquard cotton weave, our Fez Kaftan is cut in a loose A-line shape inspired by the Ottoman empire. It is crafted with piping accents throughout and button details to give it a special place in your warm weather wardrobe. The clean silhouette makes this one a go to for upscale lounging.
Please note this item is Final Sale.
- Piping detail in seams throughout
- 3/4 length banded bell sleeves
- U shaped yoke and neckline
- Half Nehru collar
- Baby shell buttons at center front
- LC travel loop at back
- Swingy skirt
- In-seam pockets
Made from Striped Cotton Jacquard
- Milled in Spain
- 100% Cotton
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- Can be steamed or ironed
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Kate V is 5'10" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 32B 24W 34H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, we suggest notifying us at email@example.com so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.