Hand-Smocked Hydra Dress
This is a voluminous, self-lined style— if you prefer less fabric, feel free to size down. Size XS fits up to a size M.
Our beloved Hydra dress with a special, hand-smocked smocked detail across the top makes us long for coastal Greek days and sparkling blue waters.
It can be worn on or stretching across the shoulders from its and falls fluidly like Mediterranean waters to the ankles.
This item is handcrafted in Madagascar by a women's collective who specialize in old world smocking techniques. Their collective supports women and the community and we're honored to be working with them.
Made from our Signature Airy Organic Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in Spain and the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in Madagascar
- Made with pride in partnership with a women's independence co-op.
Lizzy is 5'8 1/2" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 32B 23 1/2W 33H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.