Capucine Blouse in Lace Jacquard
Our Capucine Blouse is a relaxed take on a classic peasant blouse that features delicate gathers pulled into a scooped neckline with center front V and squared off hem with vented side seams. Sleeves are bracelet length with ties at hem.
This organic cotton mainstay is as wonderful dressed up with a skirt and low heels as it is worn loose and loungy.
Also Available in solid colors
- Full sleeves
- Ties a sleeve hem.
- Side vents
- 100% Organic Cotton
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Kely is 5'11" and wearing a Small.
- Her measurements are 32.5B 23.5W 35.5H
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, we suggest notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can hold any items for exchange and are aware the return is on the way.
Thank you, Team L.C.