Romance is in the air with our Otranto dress, crafted with soft textured shirring in back and spaghetti lace-up sweetheart neckline in front. It features wide horizontal pleats that punctuate balloon sleeves and hem of full skirt which falls from beneath bustline to around knee length.
Wear as a poetic nightgown or style with chunky slides for day wear.
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.