Scallop Nova Dress
Our Scallop Nova Dress is an update on one of our original beloved styles. Inspired by a found vintage Victorian children's dress, our modern version is like a long-lost treasure pulled from a family trunk.
Fashioned with delicate hand sewn details, pleated skirt and gathered sleeves, that layer over accompanying slip, making it two of our all time favorite styles in one
- V neckline that is cinched with shell button
- Scallops form half circle details at back yoke
- Sleeves hit at 3/4 length, end at finely banded hem
- Pleating on skirt create striped effect
- Wide hem
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.