Pamlico Shirtdress in Poplin Print
Every gal needs a few classic shirt-dresses and this crisp poplin is our favorite for the season!
Crafted with a slightly oversized top, full skirt with high side slits and fully buttoning front, the Pamlico is made for swinging on breezy days. The waistline sits a bit low on waistline to be worn open or more fitted when tied with self belt. Style with a great bag and chunky sandals for Summer chic.
Enjoy it in our take on a tropical print, inspired by Hawaiian surf prints. We use the back side for a faded look and love how it lets the grain of the fabric show through, like a Hawaiian bark cloth.
Also available in Crisp White.
Made from Crisp Cotton Poplin
- White only : 100% Organic Cotton from Spain
- Print only : Milled in the Czech Republic
Make it Last
- Hand wash or machine gentle wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
- Dry clean safe
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Models are 5'9" and wearing a Small.
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.