*SALE* Camper Shirt in Striped Shirting
Crafted in Japanese Specialty Cottons, this is our take on a classic collared pajama shirt that works equally well for sleep, lounge or day wear.
The loosely fitting silhouette is soaked with small details like the hemstitching across the sleeve hem and front pocket as well as a delicate raw edge bias that's finishing the shirts placket at center front and around the collar.
Pair with our Drawstring Short for a matching set or mix with your own classic trousers or denim with sharp sandals for a fresh summer neutral style.
- Tomboy-ish shape
- Hemstitch rows on sleeve hem and pocket
- Center front button closure
- Raw edge bias running down center front placket
Made from small batch, 100% Cotton Japanese Shirting Fabric
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but this fabric can also be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.