This crisp short sleeved shirt is inspired by surf legend Duke Kahanamoku and men's beach shirts of the 50s in our structured oversized fit.
Available in Crisp White Poplin or our take on a classic Hawaiian Print, where we use the faded side of a vibrant blue print. We love how it lets the grain of the fabric show through, similar to a Hawaiian Bark Cloth.
- Dropped and rounded shirttail in back
- Square shirt hem in front
- Deep side vents
- Front chest pockets
- Hidden placket + shell buttons
- Spread collar
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Models are 5'9" and wearing a Small.
Item fits true to size.
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.