Pamlico Shirtdress in Poplin Print
Every gal needs a few classic shirt-dresses and this crisp poplin is our favorite for the season! Crafted with a slightly oversized top, full skirt with high side slits and fully buttoning front, the Pamlico is made for swinging on breezy days. The waistline sits a bit low on waistline to be worn open or more fitted when tied with self belt. Style with a great bag and chunky sandals for Summer chic.
Enjoy our take on a tropical print, in this blue cotton print, inspired by Hawaiian surf prints. We use the back side for a faded look and love how it lets the grain of the fabric show through, like a Hawaiian bark cloth.
Also available in Crisp White.
Made from Crisp Cotton Poplin
- White only : 100% Organic Cotton from Spain
- Print only : Milled in the Czech Republic
Make it Last
- Hand wash or machine gentle wash in cold water recommended
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
- Dry clean safe
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that