Romance is in the air with our Otranto dress, crafted with soft textured shirring in back and spaghetti lace-up sweetheart neckline in front. It features wide horizontal pleats that punctuate balloon sleeves and hem of full skirt which falls from beneath bustline to around knee length.
Wear as a poetic nightgown or style with chunky slides for day wear.
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that