Hydrus Dress in Cotton
An update to one of our most popular silhouettes, the Hydrus dress's floating layers of organic Airy Cotton invoke dreams of coastal Greece and its sparkling blue waters.
A sophisticated, cleanly-bound neckline languishes along collarbones or caresses one shoulder, should you allow it to fall fluidly off to one side.
This dress is a voluminous style; if you prefer less fabric, feel free to size down.
- Wear on or off-the-shoulder
- Clean bound neckline does not stretch
- Full, fluttered 2-layer sleeves
- Fully lined
Made from our Signature Airy Cotton
- GOTS Certified Organic long staple cotton
- Grown and milled for us by a group of small family farms in India
- Small batch dyed in the Metro New York area
Make it Last
- Hand wash in cold water
- Lay flat to dry
- We love wrinkles, but everything can be steamed or ironed for a crisper look
Sewn in New York City
- Proudly supporting the craftspeople of NYC since 2006
Please be aware that, as a small company, our policy is that the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you have an item you would like to return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.